Behaviour & attitudes
- Pupils enjoy coming to school;
- Pupils at St. Stephen’s have positive attitudes to learning with children wanting to do well at school showing an average rating of 9.5 (scored out of 10);
- A high number of children believe that school is important to them, showing an average rating of 9.2 (scored out of 10);
- 98% of pupils know how to improve their work & recognise teachers are there to help them.
- Kagan is having a positive impact on the children’s learning;
- A large proportion of children recognise that the school values help them to behave and succeed in their learning.