Welcome to Year 2!
Welcome to our Year 2 class page. We have lots of exciting learning experiences to share with you. Below is a brief overview of our half-term of learning. If you have any questions please feel free to come and ask
Our class teachers are:
Miss Parker Mrs Gheewala
2 Holly 2 Maple
Our Teaching Assistants are:
Holly Class - Mrs Makda and Miss Fizz (SSA)
Maple Class - Mrs Wareing and Mrs Karolia (SSA)
Maple Class - Burhaan
Holly Class - Leo
Captain's Table Winners
Maple Class - Yaseen A
Holly Class - Faizaan
A huge well done to our year 2 winners this week.
Spring Term Curriculum Newsletter
Spring Term - dates for your diary
- Monday 7th January - School re-opens.
- Thursday 17th January - Come and Dine with us. Please arrive by 11.45am.
- Monday 4th February - Parent meetings (All day).
- Tuesday 5th February - Parent meetings (All day).
- Wednesday 13th February - Come and Watch me learn (9.30am - 10.30am).
- Friday 15th February - School closes at 3:15pm.
We need your support!
Please support us by ensuring you listen to your child read everyday and sign their home reading books. Home reading books will be changed twice a week.
Your children will bring an additional library book which will be changed on a weekly basis. Please encourage your child to read this as well.
Homework will be given out every Friday and this will vary each week.
A spelling list will be sent home every Friday. Please help your child practise these.
Please help your child learn their times tables facts. By the end of year 2 children should know the 2, 5 and 10 multiplication facts.