Pupils have their say
In November & December 2017 you all completed a pupil quiz that was designed by the year 6 children. These are some of the responses that you gave to the questions we asked:
- You enjoy the Kagan groups and believe that this helps you with your learning;
- The school values help you learn and help you with the choices that you make, especially with your behaviour;
- You enjoy coming to St. Stephen's and you know that staff listen to you and help you if you have a problem;
- If you had a problem or somebody was upsetting or hurting you, 99% of you said that you would tell someone at school or at home;
- You show positive attitudes towards your learning and you want to do well at school;
- A love of learning is evident and you know how important school is.