Pupils have their say
Our most recent pupil surveys have shown some positive responses from all our pupils, from EYFS to Year 6.
Things that you love about our school:
- School is important to you and you enjoy coming to school each day;
- You know that there are people who you can talk to in school if you have a problem;
- You enjoy the Kagan groups and believe that this helps you with your learning;
- The school values help you learn and help you with the choices that you make, especially with your behaviour;
- If you had a problem or somebody was upsetting or hurting you, 93% of you said that you would tell someone at school or at home;
- You show positive attitudes towards your learning and you want to do well at school;
- A love of learning is evident and you know how important school is;
- You believe that pupils show respect to each other and the adults around the school, which is one of our behaviour expectations: 'We show respect in what we say and do.'
- You love the P4L activities that we provide with the top 3 being: Cooking, Mad Science and Military School.
Things we need to work on include:
- Children and parents being able to define bullying (think about S.T.O.P - Several Times On Purpose);
- Ensuring that we all see and set good examples of behaviour in and around our school;
- Making sure we look after one another and are brave and courageous in making decisions.