"Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
- The World Health Organisation defines mental health as a state of well being in which every individual:
- Achieves their potential,
- Copes with the normal stresses of life,
- Works productively and fruitfully,
- Is able to make a contribution to their community.
- Mental health includes our emotional, psychological and social well being. It affects how we think, feel and act.